Post a new topic
    2 Replies Latest reply on Mar 2, 2009 3:40 PM by ftisinc

Failure Turned Into Success Incorporated

ftisinc Wayfarer

Hi

I would like to invite everyone to take a look at my companies dvd presentation. Go to WWW.FTISINCORPORATED.COM and click on Failure Turned Into Success DVD Presentation this will take u to the link and click on it. Marketing is all about selling ones product and services. Then ask the question what make my products and services better joe blows, once you have answered the question then move forwarded with ur business.

Claude A Jones
        • Re: Failure Turned Into Success Incorporated
          LUCKIEST Guide
          Failure Turned Into Success, Welcome

Who are you?? I will check out your web site

• Re: Failure Turned Into Success Incorporated
              ftisinc Wayfarer

I am the President/CEO of my organization when I started my company I was broke, sick, homeless, and coming out of a very bad marriage. Since that time we have been able to inspire people to go to the next level of their dreams. We have given back to the local communities. We have been featured in several magazine articles that ran across the nation. March 8, 2009 I will be doing my first television interview.

We are a made profit organization, and part of the revenue goes to the community, as well as putting back to work. So far all this has been done with any assitance from the gov't. The only help that I have had is from the GOD that I serve and a lot of faith and hard work.

Thanks
              Claude A Jones