Post a new topic
    11 Replies Latest reply on Feb 21, 2008 9:08 PM by kossgroup

Biodiesel

BIOOLIO Newbie

Where and how I can get financing to build a Biodiesel plant,I have all the contacts,the plan,everything exept the money.
      I would like some help in this matter.
      This is an incredible business the demand is astronomical and alot of buyers but I can't get financing to build the plant.

thank you for your help

• Re: Biodiesel
          CEO Space Scout
          We actually have a deal on Bio Deasel closing in our network at CEO Space right now.

Also, there are some local people who that is what they want to get involved in.

Do you have a business plan?
            LUCKIEST Guide
            You can get the financing HERE to build a Biodiesel plant. However you need to tell us more.
            We know this is an incredible business and the demand is astronomical. Tell us more.
            Tell us about yourself, your education and how you get all these contracts.
            Do you have a Business and or Marketing Plan?? How soon can this start??
            LUCKIEST
              Lighthouse24 Ranger
              Greetings, bioolio. I think this is your fourth post on this same topic . . . each time, members have quickly responded that funding IS available and asked if you have a business plan -- and the previous three threads died there without an answer from you. There ARE members who can help (I think the USDA has programs to guarantee loans for biodiesel plants) and several have seemed very willing to try -- but for anyone to offer useful guidance, they need to know the answer: Do you have a business plan?
                kossgroup Wayfarer
                I can't speak for Biolio but KOSS Group LLC (kentucky oil self sufficiency group llc) has a business plan and is open to anyone who would like to take a look. I assume the other gentleman is referring to the fact that most places that are willing to finance want 10 to15% down and some of us don't have it. As far as government assistance, I could be wrong but most of what I've seen is a willingness to back a biofuels company if they have a new, experimental way of making it. I've encountered this problem many times--new technology research gets all the money.
                Regards,
                www.kossgroup.com
                  grantsforce Adventurer
                  Although this is not an area that I operate in, I may be able to put you in touch with an interested party from an emerging (non-hostile) country. feel free to contact me with a writeup at vc@grantsforce.com
                      kossgroup Wayfarer
                      I'm sorry but I don't deal with grants (as odd as that sounds) or with overseas interests due to already getting burned by a "canadian" company that turned out to be a scam. Thanks though!!!
                          kossgroup Wayfarer
                          BTW don't deal with a company called "Infinity Global Solutions". They are not real--just a scam!!!!!!!!! Contact the postmaster inspector in Chicago if they solicite you!!!!
                              grantsforce Adventurer
                              I will not take your remark personally but one of our clients is a state government - sorry - no scam here. Just trying to help. The country I was talking about is India and the company that may be interested is among the top 10 there.
                                  kossgroup Wayfarer
                                  Actually I'd like to deal with international firms as i constantly see cheap vegetable oil (my raw material) from Africa and Asia for sale online. My problem is lack of resources to check them out to see if they are legit!!! (and also I don't know how to figure shipping costs to see if it really would be cost effective). And no I didn't mean it personally--I'm sure your company is honest and straight forward.