Post a new topic
    2 Replies Latest reply on Feb 23, 2009 3:07 PM by amspcs

I need your help

bandbpackagin Newbie
      Hello everyone,

I am trying to get ideas about marketing my company to get more business. (We provide promotional fulfillment services) I have tried cold calling, but is not working for me. I can use a good advise; also we are willing to share up to 10 % of profits for referrals. You can see the services we offer @ any help we get is highly appreciated.

• Re: I need your help
          LUCKIEST Guide
          I need help, Welcome Fernando

Ideas about marketing. Try SCORE. SCORE is FREE both in person and online.
          SCORE even has a Virtual Learning Center with FREE courses on marketing.

Good luck, LUCKIEST
          1 of 1 people found this helpful
          • Re: I need your help
            amspcs Ranger
            Hello Fernando,

One thing right off the bat: I think you would generate more help and interest from this forum iin your posts if your subject lines were better thought out and more specific. In other words, 'I need your help' is pretty
            generic and doesn't say much.

Some suggestions that are more effective than cold calling, just off the top of my head:

Join and participate in trade organizations, chambers of commerce, leads groups, etc.
            PPC (pay per click) advertising
            Highly targeted B2B publications
            Visit trade shows, pump hands, give out business cards
            PR articles in local newspapers, magazines, ezines
            Learn how to effectively solicit referrals from your current customer base.

Hope this helps.
            1 of 1 people found this helpful