Post a new topic
    0 Replies Latest reply on Feb 23, 2009 1:10 AM by bigcloudmedia

Is your website not getting you the business you expect?

bigcloudmedia Adventurer
      Believe it or not, this is a very common issue and a spreading problem. What's the point of spending a lot of money on a website and not having it be an effective tool for your business?

Now before I get into it I want to specify that I am not addressing driving traffic to your site but rather the effectiveness of your website on its audience once they are there.

Much like any advertisement websites must be built and designed with the end user in mind, otherwise people will get there, not like it and leave. No calls and no business. Unlike an advertisement, websites are interactive and can go a lot farther in the process of converting potential customers into buying customers. Therefore if your website is not working you must address why and fix it ASAP.

The way to find out whether your website is working or not is to look at the analytics. If you don't have analytics on your website, GET THEM!! Analytics give a wealth of information about your visitors and what they do when they get to your site and the best part is, ANALYTICS ARE FREE (google analytics can be found at http://www.google.com/analytics/)!!

I hope that this post has been helpful to you and your business and I thank you for reading. Just so you know, Big Cloud Media now offers analytics analysis and custom reporting services where we go in and break down the analytics into terms you may better understand and we recommend changes to make to your website to improve the customer experience. We can also help you set up analytics on your site if you don't already have them.

If you are interested in our services and would like to know more about how we can help you maximize your website customer experience, please don't hesitate to message me.

Thanks again and have a wonderful day.

Koji Flowers
      Big Cloud Media
      www.bigcloudmedia.com
      "We don't just build websites we open doors."