Post a new topic
    9 Replies Latest reply on May 21, 2009 9:28 AM by kasamore

Need financing

ualpam777 Newbie
      I am looking for financing of $20,000 to open an existing bar and restaurant in Fresno, CA. I already have $30,000. Can someone suggest an answer? My e-mail is pam@ualpam.com.
        • Re: Need financing
          LUCKIEST Guide
          Need financing, Welcome Pam

Have you developed a Business and Marketing Plan that I can read??

I will never consider providing money to a business unless you have a plan.

Talk to me, LUCKIEST
            amspcs Ranger
            I know some people you should talk to. Drop me a line and provide email contact info.
            amspcs@juno.com
            Good luck.
              bmt2008 Adventurer
              How is your credit? If it is above average - might be able to get a personal loan for that amount - provided you can demonstrate an ability to repay.

Is the business running - could look for a business cash advance against future credit card (or check) reciepts.

Might be able to rasie that amoutn from several credit cards.

Would the current owner be willing to finance the $20K - with the $30K down - might be an option.

Lastly, have you thought about a partner - maybe a friend or family member who has - or can assess - that amount? Can also seek a partner locally - get out there and network.

Just some thoughts

Business Money Today
              www.businessmoneytoday.com
                fundme Wayfarer

Pam,

Did you ever get the funding that you needed?

If so and you now own the bar and could use some working capitol for any projects that you have in mind.

Brain Faulkner
                469-402-1125
                www.motherfund.com
                bfaulkner@motherfund.com
                  CCS_INC Adventurer

I will start first by saying never use personal credit to finance a business. If something were to go wrong, your personal credit would take a negative impact. Keep your personal assets separate from those of the business. My company specializes in helping startups and existing companies obtain business credit. I know you may be thinking "Well I need cash now!!" No bank wants to lend money to a person or company that needs it now, unless maybe you have positive cashflow. My company, Corporate Commercial Services, will help your company obtain the business credit it needs so that it will be able to obain cash credit on its own in a relatively short amount of time depending on how much cash is needed. Please email me at CorporateCommercialServices@yahoo.com if you are interested and maybe we can get together to find a solution for you. Thanks!