Post a new topic
    6 Replies Latest reply on Feb 21, 2009 2:42 PM by LUCKIEST

LINE OF CREDIT

AJTN1963 Newbie
      I HAVE A CONTRACTORS LICENSE IN THE STATE OF TENNESEE. MY MONETERY LIMIT IS SET BY MY WORKING CAPITOL. I CAN OBTAIN A LINE OF CREDIT TO ADD TO MY STATE LIMIT.
      I REALLY DONT NEED A LOAN OR TO BORROW MONEY, BUT I DO NEED A LINE OF CREDIT TO HELP INCREASE MY LIMIT. MY HOME IS PAID FOR AND I NEED 50 TO 75 THOUSAND LINE OF CREDIT. ANNY SUGGESTIONS?
        • Re: LINE OF CREDIT
          barterbroker Wayfarer

• Our company { Trade And Barter Mutual, LLC. .} can surety-bond, credit-insure,and even use your chattel as collateral in order to help you get the credit/financing that you need -- now. Why?

Because as a Member of our Trade Exchange, we have an insureable interest in your financial well-being.

Here's the "deal" : IF we don't perform ... you pay NOTHING. Interested ? Please call for, either, Dave Butts or N.Henry Haan at 1-866-546-8737. Give us time and day to call you back. Our office is in Fairfax, Virginia --- eastern time. TBM... "the world's first 100% U.S. dollar cash-convertible barter exchange"; co-Trusteed by United Bank ... FDIC insured.
            netnextday Newbie

The least inexpensive solution to your problem would be to obtain a Home Equity Line of Credit. You don't have to advance upon it if you do not need money but it would be there for your Line Limit problem. Right now the rates are so low that even if you did need to make an occassional advance........it would be your least expensive cost of funds.
              bmt2008 Adventurer
              As stated - home equity line will provide you the cheapest way to the line you need at the best rate.

How is your credit - If it is good to excellent - we have a source that would provide a personal line for the amount you are seeking.

Business Money Today
              www.businessmoneytoday.com
                leasing4u Newbie

Call me about your collateral. Steve 615-554-0988