Post a new topic
    6 Replies Latest reply on Feb 23, 2009 10:08 PM by riusa1

small business funding

carmella Newbie
      I am looking for anyone willing to take a chance on a new small business in the real estate industry. I have everything ready to go except for working capital. I desperately need working capital and am open to any and all suggestion of how to get this done. I have my business plan available for anyone wanting to take a look at a great opportunity.
        • Re: small business funding
          bmt2008 Adventurer
          What are you doing with real estate? If you are an investor - not many lenders will work with you.

How is your credit? If you have good credit - might want to try a personal loan. Very few business lenders are still providing business money.

Could try an SBA loan or look for a partner that has money and expereince.

Just some thoughts

Business Money Today
          www.businessmoneytoday.com
            SKCGroup Newbie
            I am interested in knowing what you are doing in real estate. As
            previously stated, real estate investing is a really touchy subject
            amongst lenders and investors. Many are still recovering from billions
            of dollars in bad debt from such investing. Please provide some more
            details about your venture and I would be happy to advise.
              SKCGroup Newbie
              I am interested in knowing what you are doing in real estate. As
              previously stated, real estate investing is a really touchy subject
              amongst lenders and investors. Many are still recovering from billions
              of dollars in bad debt from such investing. Please provide some more
              details about your venture and I would be happy to advise.
                LUCKIEST Guide
                Small business funding, Welcome

WHO are you?? Where are you?? How much funding do you need??

Can I read your Business Plan??

Thanks, LUCKIEST at " pdeig@juno.com "
                  Harold Newbie
                  Carmella,

Feel free to contact me at anytime, I am interested in your ideas, especially since you have a business plan! I have done a great deal of real estate investing over the past 10 years. I do have some startup funds, maybe upon exchanging thoughts we can work together.

mikeharahus@gmail.com
                    riusa1 Newbie
                    Hi Carmella. Just wanted to know if you located funding for your Real Estate business. I'm looking for similar but for marketing purposes in my Real Estate business. Check out my site at http://rabbinternationalusa.point2agent.com. If I can be assistance let me know.

Larry