Post a new topic
    2 Replies Latest reply on Feb 16, 2009 5:52 PM by modernbusines

Seeking SEO and SEM Experts

modernbusines Adventurer
      Hello All,

I am looking for Search Engine Optimization and Search Engine Marketing experts to interview. Have you worked with an SEO or SEM company or person whom you are happy with? Are you yourself an SEO or SEM who is an expert in this field?

I would like to interview these people for possible inclusion in a book that I am writing about how small businesses can leverage the Internet to help grow their company. If you are someone who is an expert in this field, or know someone who you have worked with on your site who has given you outstanding results, please post the company name and/or email at the following link, and I will be certain to get in touch with them/you.

http://modernbusinesslife.com/?p=68

Thanks for the help everyone! Any findings I come across, I'll be sure to pass along on this board for anyone interested in these authorities in SEO/SEM.

-Brad Martin
        • Re: Seeking SEO and SEM Experts
          LUCKIEST Guide
          Seeking SEO and SEM Experts

WHO are you, Brad?? Where are you??

When is this book being published??

Tell me more
            • Re: Seeking SEO and SEM Experts
              modernbusines Adventurer
              Hello Luckiest,

My name is Brad Martin, and I am developer/analyst/author. I have been a web developer for the better part of the last decade, and have my Bachelors Degree in Digital Media for Internet Interaction and Interactive Systems and am currently wrapping up my Master Degree in the Science of Management.

I am currently authoring a book that discusses how small businesses can successfully transition from a "brick and mortar" business model to "bricks and clicks". It also details how these same businesses can easily leverage the Internet and existing web applications to drive their own profits up. The working title of this book is "Hybrid, The Modern Small Business", and the publisher is yet to be determined. I have recently recieved completed questionnaires from Google's search evangelists Matt Cutts and Google Ad Words director Gretchen Howard for inclusion in my book. To supplement this, I am also looking to interview other authorities in the field.

In anticipation of the completion of this book, I have started a blog that discusses these subjects, as well as other subjects relating to small business, management, success theories, and motivation. This blog is located at http://www.modernbusinesslife.com

Additionally, I am of course a proud "newer" member of this forum =)

Please let me know if you have any other questions, and if you know anyone who is an authority in the SEO/SEM field, please send them my way. Thanks.

-Brad Martin