This content has been marked as final. Show 10 replies
Looks good! All good content
I'm not the best writer; but you should have someone read over your site.
on the feature page make it more clear what's supported
I like the look of the miniSipServer, definitely going to download and test it out
Best of luck
Thanks Adam. We will update 'features' page to make it clearer to our customers.
For our product, we also look forward to your test result and opinions. Thanks.
Have a good day! :-)
Let say I have broadvoice, how many numbers can be routed with one account(number).
Can calls be routed over VPN to remote offices?
What hardware is needed ?
How does it compare to IPoffice?
repond here and/or e-mail me at
I have sent mail to your email box. Please have a check. Thanks.
Nice business. I agree with the previous post...your site could be better designed.
my 2 cents1 of 1 people found this helpful
1. Re-Design it more professionally (check out my portfolio : http://www.limwebdesign.com )
2. Go to Validation Services .. you have 17.ERRORS (http://validator.w3.org/check?uri=www.myvoipapp.com&charset=(detect+automatically)&doctype=Inline&group=0)
3. Design your website with CSS
4. Get LINKS from other forum or blog about VOIP
5. describe your images using ALT
there is much much more..
just google SEO tips or tutorial
Great! Thanks. We will udpate our website according to your opinions.
BTW, "w3c.org" is really a perfect website to check our contents.
I like it but it might be too simple. Maybe a few change here and there will make it more appealing visually.