Post a new topic
    0 Replies Latest reply on Feb 13, 2009 1:10 PM by Dereshki

    Business mortrage...for investement

    Dereshki Adventurer
      I have a business in California and i want buy house and rent it. I have aproximately 30% of down. When i asked BofA for loan he said he will agree only if the address on business change and will be the home i buy address. I want buy house with my business and rent it...may i use BofA? Otherwise any corporate like Citi can help me? The price of proprety is 56000 $ and i have 14000 down.

      Thank you