Post a new topic
    2 Replies Latest reply on Feb 13, 2009 5:41 PM by lgruber

any dealings with

lgruber Newbie
      Has anyone had any dealings with Advanced Funds Network, I think they are out of New York. Any help would be appreciated.
        • Re: any dealings with
          netnextday Newbie
          I have not had dealings with them. If you are interested in providing for cash flow gaps within your business, I would love to speak with you further about our product. We work with businesses who do business with other businesses. We are able to lend upon your outstanding receivables....similar to a factoring company BUT with much smaller fees and much more control retained with the business owner. If you do go with a factoring company or company who does similar financing......please make sure to read the fine print. Not always, but sometimes, there are fees hidden within their "processing" that are not necessarily talked about up front. If you would like to speak further about our solution, please e-mail me with your contact information and best contact time and I will gladly give you a call. I can be reached at netnextday@yahoo.com and my name is Nicole.
          1 of 1 people found this helpful
            • Re: any dealings with
              lgruber Newbie
              If you read our profile, we deal with individual customers building homes. Our recievables would be the contracts we have with our customers, I do not know if this will work. We also have a lien foreclosure on a house that we have a money judgement for in the amount of $235,000.00. Let me know your thoughts