Post a new topic
    1 Reply Latest reply on Feb 11, 2009 12:37 PM by amspcs

How long will this credit crisis last?  We want to expand!

eijplastics22 Newbie
      We are looking for financing help so that we can get better credit terms with our suppliers and expand our business. We have not been successful at obtaining a line of credit. Luckily we do not have any bank debt and we have healthy sales revenues of about $5MM per year. Our busienss is plastic films; we provide packaging to national companies like Kelloggs and Folgers Coffee. If anyone out there feels that they can help us please contact me at probertson@eijplastics.com. You may also visit my website to understand our company and niche. www.eijplastics.com

Thanks,
      Pollis Robertson
        • Re: How long will this credit crisis last?  We want to expand!
          amspcs Ranger
          Most experts suggest not to expect any sign of relief until at least 2010 if not later. Then again, if
          the 'experts' knew what they were talking about, we wouldn't have gotten into this mess in the first place, would we?

Re your funding issues: Does your business accept credit card payment? If so, advances on cc receivables
          are fairly easy to qualify for. If interested, call me and we'll discuss. If you don't accept cc's, drop me a line
          and I'll be happy to give you some names of reputable folks you can turn to for other possible solutions.
          Much success to you.

AMSPCS
          amspcs@juno.com