Post a new topic
    10 Replies Latest reply on Jan 13, 2008 6:27 PM by CEO Space

EFFECTIVE, INEXPENSIVE MARKETING STRATEGIES

MTGPROCESSOR Newbie
      I am pondering the idea of fliers for my contract processor position. Does anyone have any other ideas? And is anyone in need of a mortgage processor or have any referrals?
        • Re: EFFECTIVE, INEXPENSIVE MARKETING STRATEGIES
          WEBillions Adventurer
          Fliers only seem like a good idea if your target audience will see them. Is there a location that you are thinking of that you suspect your potential customers to frequent. If you do got this route, make sure it is clear from your flier what the basics are and how to get ahold of you. You'll also want it to stand out, try a nifty tag line and a bright color paper.

Do you have a website? This will likely help you out once you submit it to search engines like Google and Yahoo.

Otherwise, find out how previous customers found out about you and work more on that.
            LUCKIEST Guide
            The headline in today's New York Times "3 MAJOR BANKS OFFER PLAN TO CALM DEBTS
            IN HOUSING" Maybe you can get some free advertising or public relations in your local newspaper
            if you can come up with a marketing plan to explain how your service will help your customers.
            LUCKIEST
              TitleCompany Newbie
              HI Stephanie,

I have a Title Insurance Company in Miami, Florida. I've been in business for 15 years and I'm always looking for new business. Should you ever need a Title Company to close one of the deals, feel free to give me a call.

Good luck with your marketing launch!

Miriam
              Mutual Trust Title, Inc.

P.S. I am also a member of this forum under TitleCompany
                LUCKIEST Guide
                I believe
                entrepreneurs should have real sense of their role as the owner of
                a business. It will be your
                decisions that will determine the success of the business. You must
                have the vision, enthusiasm, energy and skills. While most
                of this will rely on your internal mind-set, your ultimate success
                will depend on actual experience and
                training in preparation for
                entrepreneurship in your contract processor position.!http://www.score.org/images_global/shim.gif!
                LUCKIEST
                    NatOnline Tracker
                    I agree with you Luckiest on that:

"entrepreneurs should have real sense of their role as the owner of
                    a business. It will be your
                    decisions that will determine the success of the business. You must
                    have the vision, enthusiasm, energy and skills. While most
                    of this will rely on your internal mind-set, your ultimate success
                    will depend on actual experience"

That's the key, when you are owner you are responsible for your business, sometime I found some people trying to tell you how to run my businesses lol.

I am open to suggestions, but I don't let people telling me how I should run my businesses and I love my freedom to run them.
                      CEO Space Scout
                      Luckiest, I couldn't agree with you more.

Online marketing, no and low costs I go over on your-multiple-income-streams.com site under Marketing. Some are more for online services than offline but check it out.

Also, google my name "Kathy Hadley" and click on the qalias profile link, click on globe at top of page to get your own web site. Not only will this get you no. 1 listing in google and yahoo but it includes a web page where you can post about yourself and have bulletins about specials etc. And this can be the web site you use to promote at all the other free places I'm telling you about.

Then post your profile for free at Fast Pitch Networking and LinkedIN.

The idea is to be found and each of these places have different benefits that you can use over time all for no or low cost.

Locally, join your Chamber of Commerce and attend every event for several months. In the beginning, be more concerned with building relationships than actually making a sale. This is true of any business. When you meet someone new, be interested in what they are doing and see if you know anyone who could use their products. Then always ask them "who they know" who may need a mortgage (or whatever your product is).

I would do the things I listed above, in the order I listed them.

Good Luck.