Post a new topic
    0 Replies Latest reply on Feb 10, 2009 12:20 AM by Scarab

Partner/Investor, manufacturing.

Scarab Newbie
      If you are interested in working and investing in a new business, please read on;
      I have been developing a prototype that represents a new genre of "green" recreational towable vehicles. The concept is not yet patented so I will not elaborate beyond this. I can say however, that it is an exciting option developed to adress our economic and environmetal changes occuring due to the oil market and development of a new breed of down-sized transportation.
      Additionally, this prototype has a number of very "cool-tech" features that will attract a well established customer base, generally representative of reasonable disposable income even in the current economy. The demographics expand well beyond this customer base to a very broad spectrum of young to middle-aged adventurers and travelers.
      I would like to partner with an investor that may have some business experience and/or engineering in the aerospace, aircraft or composites industries. My goal is to build the business from start-up to $6.2m within 5 years. I have developed a business plan, start-up costs, a projected P&L and a breakeven analysis. Patents are not submitted yet but can be accelerated if needed, A thorough patent search has been completed leaving a very wide open opportunity for securing patents as needed. There is nothing like this in the marketplace and it truly is a very exciting product.
      I am an individual with a great idea; several years of business ownership manufacturing commercial fixtures and equipment; and lots of energy and enthusiasm to develop, perfect, market and move this product. I am looking for an individual who will share this enthusiasm and energy and to participate in the success but willing to make an investment to get off the ground with start-up funds for a production facility and initilal costs. My business plan presumes a $350,000 initial investment but this is open for discussion.
      My home is in western Washington State. Establishing operations in this area would be convenient but not absolutely necessary. I would be open to other areas depending on the nature of possible incentives, climate considerations (warm and dry is good) and general demographics.
      If you or someone you know might be interested in further discussions regarding this matter, please reply via email with your level of interest and your contact information. I will get back to you immediately upon my review of your reply.
      Thank you for your attention.

Mike