Post a new topic
    2 Replies Latest reply on Feb 16, 2009 5:52 PM by paratech

Free Acai Berry Juice Business Opportunity! Limited Time

FreeBizWorld Newbie
      Acai Berry Juice Free Business Opportunity (LIMITED TIME OFFER)!

Here is a one time free Business opportunity to join a big company
      and become their distributor of the World's #1 Wanted Products.

http://www.thegreatproduct.com/active

8 ways to make money with this Company, very high BONUSES! This is a very rare opportunity,
      plus it's free and will expire end of Feb. 2009

Go to their website and ENROLL now for free! LIMITED TIME OFFER!!!

http://www.thegreatproduct.com/active

With any question, click on the (Contact Us) link on the above website.

• Location: MD, DC, VA, OH, NV, CA, MA, WA, IL, etc USA and World Wide
      • it's ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
        • Re: Free Acai Berry Juice Business Opportunity! Limited Time
          paratech Newbie
          FreeBizWorld:

Kindly do not take any offense. However, the news is definitely out there and also from my own personal experience. Most, if not all of the companies selling the Acai Berry products have had a lot of problems with extremely disatisfied consumers due to their sneaky business practices. The companies have been using Oprah and other celebreties to endorse their products, which information is completely unfounded. The companies post adds that they will ship the product to you for shipping and handling charges only and end up charging your account continuously for $69.95. Additionally, some of these companies enroll you into a virtual fitness program which you have to pay for and it is nightmare to cancel the subscription. I ordered the product, but after reading the fine print contained in their confirmation email, cancelled the so-called subscription immediately. However, they still charged my bank account on two occasions and only got refunded after making numerous calls and threatening to sue. There is a lot of information on these companies via the internet. A lot of people are still waiting for their refunds. You may want to research this further. I am cautious, in the legal field and read all fine print. However, I was almost scammed.