Post a new topic
    7 Replies Latest reply on Feb 6, 2009 7:19 PM by schoolmommy

Field Trips

schoolmommy Newbie
      We are a school organization wanting to finance field trips for our school. We have tried traditional fundraising methods but need $8000 to cover the costs for the entire school. Any ideas?
        • Re: Field Trips
          rbmmczz7 Newbie
          Hello Schoolmommy,

Are these field trips for this school year or are they for the upcoming year?

RP
            css1985 Wayfarer

Has anyone told you about the Inc 500 pharmaceutical manufacturing company called Melaleuca yet? They gave our over 400 Million dollars to their customers last year and have a whole division dedicated to Fundraising. It's very nontraditional fundraising and creates an ongoing stream of income to the nonprofit group. Want more info I can put you in touch with people who are doing things with it. I am part of a group who supports some friends out of Colorado who raise approximately $40,000 a year with it for their Christian school. Best thing you could do is visit with me on the phone and I can get you some web site plus info. See our profile in the small business in the online community (css1985) for contact info.

John
              LUCKIEST Guide
              Field Trips, Welcome

We can help. Tell us more about you and the school.

Go to Members page and share. How do I contact you?? Email?? Phone??

We want to help but need MORE info.

LUCKIEST
                bmt2008 Adventurer
                What have you tried in terms of traditional fundraising? Can the parents all chip in and pool funds?

Business Money Today
                www.businessmoneytoday.com
                  Interpreter Wayfarer

schoolmommy,

what have you tried in terms of traditional methods? can you approach local business for donations? bake sale? sell candy bars? where are you located by the way?
                      schoolmommy Newbie
                      We are located in the heart of Los Angeles, not really in a community that has parents who can afford to give. We have tried catalog fundraisers, cookie dough, candy bars, and we have only managed to raise about $2000 in total. Any other suggestions?