This discussion is locked
Post a new topic
0 Replies Latest reply: Feb 3, 2009 11:32 AM by vieyramathias RSS

seek for investor for projects

vieyramathias Newbie
Currently Being Moderated
We are looking for an Investor / groups of investors, whom are ready to invest for a founding company in West Africa (Ghana) we know it will be very difficult to get an investor for a start up companies. The company will have potential to bring in much, much revenue. I expect high, quick, and long-term returns from this investment.

After our education i and my friend need partner to found a Group in various project.

We also need a fund to start the project because now we have all the ideas of our project but hard for us to get fun to start our projects and i know that it is not easy to catch an investor like a fish in a net.

We are now looking for investors to help our very successful company to start, and Bernard thought you might be interested in learning more about us and our plans for the future.

to see if you would like to get together to explore whether there is a fit between your interests and our company's goals. In the meantime, please contact me if you have any questions or would like additional information.

I look forward to talking with you soon.

Sincerely,

Mathias

vieiramathias@hotmail.com

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Legend

• Correct Answers - 100 points
  • Helpful Answers - 100 points