Post a new topic
    0 Replies Latest reply on Feb 1, 2009 9:50 PM by gracefulonlin

Home Based Business For Sale - $100k/yr sales

gracefulonlin Wayfarer
      We are looking to sell our profitable home based business. We primarily sell electronic parts for professional audio and DJ segment. Very easy, and simple business to run. Me and my wife spend about 4-5 hours a day 3-4 days a week processing orders, packing, & shipping. We spend 1 day a week on marketing.

We have a Google Page rank of 4, and roughly about 20,000 uniques a month. Sales for 2008 were a little under $100k ($98,200).

The parts are small, and we keep everything in a small storage closet. Screws, washers, switches, etc. The only thing takes up space is our shipping area, which consists of a 4x6' metal desk, plus all the shipping boxes and supplies. An extra bedroom, basement, or attic will make a wonderful office for all of this.

We have too many other business ventures going on right now, and we are expecting our first child. So we need to focus and spend more time on our family.

Here is the site - http://gracefulonline.com/partstore*

You can check our traffic stats at Alexa.com and Spyfu.com - We come up within the top 3 or 4 for the majority of our keywords.

This is a solid business with a solid track record. Excellent SEO, and very easy to run. Owners will be available for 6 months after sale to ensure a smooth transition and provide in-depth training.

Contact me directly - davis-at-gracefulonline.com - for more information and details. A non-disclosure agreement is required before we can release any financial documents.

Proof of income will be provided in the form of Merchant Statements, Bank Statements, Web Site Sales Figures, and our Point Of Sale system (where we enter all of our orders).

Business can be run from anywhere in the U.S. - as long as you have access to UPS, FEDEX and US Mail - you'll be fine.

We are looking for a quick sale. Financing is available, however we require a 60% deposit. The balance can be financed over a 6-18month period @ prime plus 4% (no bank will give you that kind of term in today's market!). A credit score of at least 625 is required to qualify for financing.

Asking price = $50,000

SERIOUS BUYERS ONLY. Please DO NOT WASTE MY TIME WITH SILLY QUESTIONS. Do your research BEFORE you contact me. Go through the site thoroughly and familiarize yourself with our product line.

Thank you for your interest.

• Davis
      davis (at) gracefulonline.com