Post a new topic
    0 Replies Latest reply on Feb 2, 2009 9:49 AM by Adducent

A professional home-based business start for under $400?

Tracker

Interested in a professional level career & business (where you work with and get paid by business buyers and investment firms to find acquisitions for them)?

One that you can work at in good and bad economies (there is always demand for the service).

One that you can work at part-time from your home, office and even while traveling?

One that you can start for under $400 and operate for about $5 per month?

One that has tremendous income potential (six-figure fees per transaction are common).

Here is a link to more information on my website; http://www.adducent.tv/professional-business-intermediary-opportunity but please take a minute to read the following first. I appreciate it if you will. I understand that many of you visiting my website do not know me. And its hard to make a decision or judgment based just on what you can find online about someone. That is why I created this page of my website (click the following link to go directly to it):

http://www.adducent.tv/about/167

You can also reach it by going to my site http://www.adducent.tv/ and clicking on About Us, then clicking on Dennis Lowery. You'll see the link under my name and title.

On that page you will find where I am adding audio files from business conversations I have where I am working with a client or a customer who has bought or is interested in my products and services. One way you can learn more about me is to hear how I work with people on these calls. These are not pre-scripted or rehearsed, they are unedited and have been recorded with the permission of those that are on the call. Please periodically check this page as I will be adding more calls on different business subjects that you can download or listen to.

Now let me tell you a little about a business that I am in and that you can be in too for very little cost and almost zero operating expense:

A few points to make for you:

• Understand that this is not a get rich quick business. You can make good money at this (a $300,000 plus fee for a single transaction is not uncommon) but that does not happen overnight.
      • This is a real business, a real profession that you have to work at in order to have success.
      • There is not any special licensing (broker or real estate license etc.) required to do this work. As a business intermediary you are working with buyers that pay your fee and you do not provide any fiduciary services to either the buyer or business owner/seller.

The Power of Belief Leads to Business Success (and a $600,000 finder fee) - http://www.adducent.tv/articles-news/137

Working as business intermediary for M&A deals means that you work with firms helping them find suitable private businesses to acquire in industries and of sizes of interest to them. But by doing that you also provide a much needed service for many business owners!

Working with these firms, you can offer private businesses a number of solutions (outlined further below) both as exit-strategies providing liquidity for the current owners but also as a means to facilitate a family-succession plan or their retiring from the business if that is their goal.

There are two very positive attributes of these solutions:

1) There is not any cost to the business owner. Unlike business brokers or investment bankers that charge business owners substantial fees and retainers, the business owner(s) do not have to pay a fee. The firms you work with pay your fee. The business owner(s) keep more money in their pocket.

2) Under most scenarios, the firms can enable businesses to continue, thrive and grow... and perhaps most importantly they can do this where they are, without fear of being shutdown, packaged up and relocated.

Here is a specific example of how a company was recently helped:

The founder of an US northeast based company wanted to retire; he needed to take some chips off the table, turn some of his equity to cash for retirement. But he also wanted to keep ownership and management in the hands of his daughter. He did not want to sell to buyers who would take over the business, move it or bring in their own management team. To accomplish that would require a majority family recapitalization of his company with a partner willing to leave management in place. The finder/business intermediary introduced the firm they were working with to the opportunity, helped facilitate discussions and the resulting transaction provided liquidity for the retiring founder, while affording his family members meaningful retained ownership, continued roles as the leaders of the company, and an ideal partner to support future growth. This transaction resulted in a $400,000 cash fee to the finder/business intermediary.

This scenario is increasingly common as baby-boomer business owners look to retire from their businesses.

I believe in keeping local economies strong. One way to do that obviously is to keep businesses going and growing where they are currently located. Just as we did above, you can do the same for many business owners ... at no cost and with a resulting benefit to them and you make some nice money from helping the business owner and the buyer.

Here is an outline of the types of solutions that can be provided to business owners:

Growth Capital

Recapitalizations

Family Succession Recapitalizations

Management Buy-Outs

Management Buy-Ins

Industry Consolidations

You can learn more details about these solutions at my website

Business intermediaries can provide these solutions and benefits to business owners that are looking at retirement or are considering exit-strategy scenarios. You can provide them with choices and options that will not only benefit them but, again, keep their businesses in their community and give them financial partners to help the business remain vibrant and become even stronger contributors to the local, regional and national economy.

You can create a situation where everyone benefits, the business owner, the state where the business is located, the firms you work with and of course make money for yourself.

Learn more about this unique business by visiting these pages of my site at: http://www.adducent.tv/articles-news/154

http://www.adducent.tv/professional-business-intermediary-opportunity

Yours truly,
      Dennis Lowery
      Adducent, Inc.