Post a new topic
    7 Replies Latest reply on Jul 19, 2011 4:57 AM by wordperfect

Clothing line

greeny23 Newbie
      im based in sydney australia and need a clothing manufacturer who will add my designs and tags to the clothes. I am also looking for someone who has clothes ready made and who can make what i design also, anyone have any suggestions????
        • Re: Clothing line
          gymrat Adventurer
          Hello greeny23,

Could you tell us a bit more about your urban, youth clothing line? Better yet, do you have photos? I have contacts in Los Angeles who are in the fashion business that may be able to introduce you to some manufacturers.
              greeny23 Newbie
              The business is all about fresh funky designs from alot of ppl everywhere who just want their designs and names out there we are called Soody originals and its all about casual but stylish streetwear, i dont have any photo's yet but we will have some as soon as our first lot of samples are ;)

Any help would be wonderful and if you need an idea think along the lines of ed hardy and hurley, they sre very similar too what we will do but we have a little twist.....which is a secret for now lol but it will be huge when we can finally get someone to make it for us!!!!

Thanks guys hope to hear from you soon.
              halayhari Newbie
              Hi my name is Trinket. My husband and I have a clothing line in Istanbul,Turkey. We can manufacture and produce anything you want. For a lower price. I'm in New Orleans and would love to show you a portfolio and examples.If there is any way we can be of assistance to you please email me at halayhari@hotmail.com. Talk to you soon Trinket Price.
                ChaliniR Wayfarer
                hi

my name is chalini and i can help you with manufacturing of garments

contact me on chalini25@yahoo.com

we have a very good factroy base in Sri Lanka and we produce apparel to major buyers in USA like Victoria secret / Reebok / JC penny / etc

We can offer you the same service - pls contact me

Thanks
                Chalini
                  Adventurer
                  I own a sourcing consultancy that has been helping start-up and small businesses locate reliable factories in China for over two years. I have experience in all aspects of the manufacturing process, from finding the right size factory to price negociation to import procedures. In addition, I have experience with arranging confidentiality agreements to ensure brand protection. If any of this sounds interesting to you, don't hesitate to contact me at the web address below. I would be happy to chat with you.

Web Address: alcglobalpartners.com
                    YSWMak Newbie
                    Hi,

I'm a sourcing man in Hong Kong. I'm managing supply chains, Quality assurance, compliance solutions. No matter what your destination. I can support you by reliable and cost efficient solution. From product design and development, through material and factory sourcing, production planning and management, quality assurance and export documentation. Committed to provide competitive price, impeccable quality, reliable, on-time delivery, and high standard of service. Using full advantage of modern technology, a dedicated links collect all key components of supply chain to provide tracking capabilities, centralize the flow of business information and provide more controls of supply chain activities.

With quickly evolving consumer tastes and millions of suppliers around the world, it's no easy task to keep on top of the latest consumer trends.Supplier relationship management built up over 100 years. I have direct access to a huge range of new and various consumer goods. My close ties manufacturers give your business insider supplier knowledge to help you make well-informed buying decision.
                      wordperfect Scout

Hi, maybe you can talk with LAUREN, also from OZ, she has posted something similar.

If the two of you get together you might be able to negotiate a better deal.

You can find her post in the FORUMS tag at the head of this page.