This content has been marked as final. Show 1 reply
1 of 1 people found this helpful
Your website has potential. All you need is a little boost. I suggest the following:
1. Create a new banner ad or post a professional looking photo on your site. You can do-it-yourself. That's what I did for my site at: http://www.nybizblogger.com/1.html
2. You can purchase photos at: http://www.istockphoto.com/
3. Purchase Adobe Photoshop: http://www.adobe.com/downloads/
4. Add a little more content (250 - 350 words per page). It wouldn't hurt to throw in a few keywords.
5. Create a press release and distribute it to sites like: http://www.prweb.com/
6. Create 5 to 10 articles geared towards entrepreneurs and small businesses and submit them to article directories such as: http://ezinearticles.com/
7. Create a press kit for potential clients.
Until you start earning revenue, you can advertise for free on sites such as Craigslist, Kijiji.com and even EntrepreneurMagazine.com. If you need assistance with any of the items above, I can help. My rates are affordable and I work within all budgets.