This content has been marked as final. Show 4 replies
Marketing Landscape, Welcome Richard
Great question. It sounds like you need a Marketing Plan.
The first idea that comes to mind would be a Marketing letter that you send to absentee clients as well as your other clients, not only listing your services but picking one of your more exciting projects and hi lighting that project as to the type of work you do perform and what you are capable of doing (if money is not a factor)..
You can follow up the Marketing letter with seasonal tips.
Good luck, LUCKIEST
Do you have a published list of the owners of the homes? If so, direct mail would work very well. If not, you might need to create your own prospect list using a combination of past customers, checking newspapers in the resort area for real estate transactions, and going to the resort area's county clerk's office to determine the owners of those properties. Then try to locate the owner's primary addresses, and then send them direct mail.
Another approach would be to identify the most heavily trafficked time for that resort area and placing flyers on cars, with a reply card and phone number they can call. You can also place similar flyers on garage doors in the area during peak season. Those who reply will be people you can add to your prospect list, for more targeted direct marketing efforts. Billboard, cable television, and radio advertising should also work in this circumstance.
In all your communications, stress the benefits that these frequent absentee owners will enjoy by using your services - having a well-maintained resort property waiting for them when they return after being gone for several months; or having a beautifully-manicured property that is so appealing they can rent it out to others during the peak season when they themselves are absent.
And always keep track of how your prospects found you, so that you can identify the media that work best and maximize your future marketing performance.
It would help to know what type of service you're offering.
What comes to mind to start would be to market to them where they live....I wouldn't limit your efforts to snail mail, but may recommend utilizing snail mail to offer your clients a reason to "log on" and "subscribe" to your newletter services.
Some ideas that have worked for other companies:
"What's Going On...Newsletter" Highlighting local news as well as reasons to remember your services...
Spotlights on Homes or Residents,.....such as "Best Gardens", "Best Holiday Decorations", "Best Community Organizer" . Special Interest Stories...ALL with including subtle advertising on YOU the sponser.
However, it REALLY would help to know more in order to offer better advice.
Landscape Construction and Install Services
Our commitment to you for your landscape installation needs includes:
- Value engineering services to maximize your return on investment
- Positive & collaborative relations with landscape architects, construction managers & owners
- Organized and diligent pre-construction coordination
- Cooperation with other contractors and partners in your project
- Pro-active communication
- Detailed scheduling
- A strong commitment to safety
- Successful project close out and turnover
- On-going support and maintenance services
Our services include everything you will need from start to finish:
- Grading and site preparation
- Placement and grading of soils
- Tree work: pruning and removal
- Segmented retaining walls
- Stonework and masonry
- Concrete pavers for walkways, driveways, crosswalks, patios and plazas
- Irrigation system design and installation
- Planting of trees, shrubs, perennials and annuals
- Lawn Installation (Seed, hydro-seed and sod)
- Mulch and woodchip installation
Masonry and Hardscape
- Patios and Terraces
- Retaining Walls
- Free standing walls
- Walkways and paths
- Driveways and Auto Courts
- Outdoor kitchens and living spaces
- Landscape Amenities (mailboxes, columns, compass roses)
- Fences and gates
- Steps and Staircases
- Water Features
- Play Structures
The imagination is endless!
Services: Landscape Management
Your property and the appearance of your home or business speak volumes about you. It is a visitor's first impression of your standards of quality and professionalism. Nothing makes a bigger impact on the attractiveness of your home or business environment than a well-designed, properly maintained landscape.
- Spring Clean Up
- Sand Removal/Sweeping
- Bark Mulch Installation
- Irrigation System Maintenance (Spring start up, repairs, monitoring/inspections, winterization)
- Seasonal Color/Flower Programs
- Weekly Maintenance Service/Mowing
- Horticultural Pruning
- Lawn Care Applications
- Plant Health Care Treatments
- Fall Clean Up
- Pruning of Ornamental Trees
Our team conducts regular onsite evaluations and will provide recommendations and solutions for enhancing the beauty, functionality and value of your landscaping. Typically our goals for landscape enhancements include:
- Reducing risk for the owner and client
- Reducing maintenance cost
- Enhancing function and use of space
- Adding use to an existing space
- Converting un-used areas to value added features
- Enhancing real estate value and curb appeal
Common enhancements and periodic upgrades include:
- Seasonal color plantings (Spring pansies, summer annuals, fall mums, late fall kale, fall bulb planting for spring display)
- Tree pruning, removal and stump removal
- Planting design and installation
- Core aeration of turf areas
- Lawn renovation and overseeding
- Irrigation system installation and expansion
- Hardscape elements like walkways, patios, terraces, \\ retaining walls, etc.
- Fence installation and repair
- Drainage upgrades, repairs and solutions
- Catch basin cleaning
Proper irrigation and water management are essential to the continued success of your landscaping and require more than just the installation of sprinklers. Site evaluation to determine water and drainage needs, slope, exposure, special plant needs, and soil type are all encompassed in the irrigation process.
- Design and installation of irrigation systems
- Landscape water auditing and irrigation system inspections
- Spring start-up service
- Preventative maintenance and repairs
- Installation of rain sensor devices and controls
- Winterization of irrigation systems
- Enhancement and expansion of existing systems
- Central control systems installation
- Programming and scheduling
- Sports turf installation and service
Your investment in asphalt at your property can often equal or exceed your investment in landscaping. Cape Cod Home Services, Inc. is fully prepared to protect that investment. Our team can provide the following services to protect and enhance your property:
- Catch Basin Cleaning
- Sand Removal/Sweeping
- Curb repair
- Cut and patch repairs to asphalt
- Hot pour crack filling
- Seal coating
- Line striping and graphics
- Tennis court surfacing
- Basketball court surfacing
- Sport courts and running track surfacing