Post a new topic
    3 Replies Latest reply on Jan 28, 2009 6:00 PM by BeachBody

New member wanting to start an online business

Breezy Newbie
      Hello everyone, I am here because I am planning on starting a small online business buying wholesale and reselling the items. I will be resellijng a variety of different items that would be great for gifts and decoritive items and things like that. I am thinking about trying to apply for a small loan but when I looked over the requirements of a business plan It appears that I need to include info and documentation on my finances, my losses, my sales etc. Since I haven't even started the business how can I create a business plan for businesses that hadn't started yet, but are in need of a small loan to help get it started? Thanks!!!
        • Re: New member wanting to start an online business
          LUCKIEST Guide
          New member wanting to start an online business

Do you know about SCORE?? SCORE is FREE and can help.

Good luck, LUCKIEST
            lmcopy Newbie
            Hello, there are free business plan templates on the small business association website and SCORE website. SInce you are a startup you need to prove to the bank that your business will eventually produce income and will be viable. Basically your business plan will highlight your marketing plan- how you plan to attract customers- and other ways you will promote the business. And you need to estimate what your first few years of profit may be, what your start up costs are, what expenses you will incur the first year. The bank wants to see if you have spent time and energy into planning your business. Hope that helps.
              BeachBody Newbie

If you are dead set on doing what you plan, i wish you the best of luck. With that said, i can offer you a
              slight twist to what you want to do and what could work for you considering your situation.

I know of a business that is going to be the next ebay, except more specialized. With our current economic downturn, tens-of-thousands of "high-end" products need to be sold. Some examples are exotic
              cars, highend homes, airplanes, yachts, villas, land, etc., you get the idea. These people are looking for
              a avenue to move their goods and we have that avenue! And these people are willing to pay for our services to sell their high end products. Plus a large commission to the seller, you. And there is a large amount
              of people with big bank accounts looking to purchase these products at a discount.
              Get the facts at:
              http//www.bigticketdepot.com/Aff/aw.aspx?A=194428
              Questions? Just send a email to: agent@boulder.net
              Best regards.
              Steve