Post a new topic
    5 Replies Latest reply on Aug 28, 2012 2:47 AM by working capital

Unsecured Loans

D_B787 Newbie
      Hi All,
      I've given up on sba loans and now I'm looking in to Unsecured Loans. When I searched for it online, I got thousands of options and websites of companies that they do unsecured loans. I was wondering if you know or personally have dealt with any of these companies???? and which ones are the most trusted ones?? which ones have better customer service and etc......????? THANKS
        • Re: Unsecured Loans
          gegrus Adventurer
          Hello
          My name is Dmitry
          since i started my research, i was contacted by fraudsters only
          I know this answer is not going to help you
          But i don't have another
          REGARDS
          1 of 1 people found this helpful
            bmt2008 Adventurer

I list several companies on my website that I deal with on a daily basis. In the middle of the page - under the heading - Search For Money - click the link Business Loans & Lines of Credit. Answer a few non-personal questions about your needs and you will get a list of great companies to work with.

Business Money Today

www.businessmoneytoday.com
            1 of 1 people found this helpful
              LittleNoggins Newbie
              D_B787, I am in the same position trying to find start-up capital. I am unsure about a lot of websites out there that are not real. Please let me know if you find any that do infact help you. I would like to go the same route.
              Also, have you heard of Angel investors? I am looking into them for investment. The one that shows up in the search is GO Big Network. I am unsure about them as I have no experience with them.
              I have no choice but to continue looking into SBA's, Angel investors and Unsecured Loans. I will let you know if I run into anything that comes through.
                  working capital Adventurer

Jumping through hoops trying to meet everyones standards is challanging for start ups because they dont want the risk. I've heard angel investors are an alternative but sometimes takes longer process than traditional loans.

Of course they're also about minimizing risk & for a start up it better be almost a perfect cash cow. Let me know what you're needing because factoring might work better for you that way you're not burdened with

feeding your capital to debt.

• This reply has been hidden. This can happen if the message has been hidden by a moderator, or has been reported as abusive.