Post a new topic
    1 Reply Latest reply on Jan 25, 2009 3:22 PM by Iwrite

How the economy has changed the face of borrowing money

Creditbuilder Scout

I personally know dozens of people with FICO scores of way over 700 who can't get loans so what hope is there for those who do? I am in the business of helping businesses get business credit (Don't make me say that 3x fast) and I see the business owners get funded.

And then I had that AHA moment... i was surprised as that usually takes a while, but in this case it was faster then usual.

So I tried out my idea on a client. I established a business for her, got it lender compliant and that same woman ended up with $150,000.

I then tried to find out why and realized, that as 1. a woman (considered a minority) and 2. as a business owner, if she does well the economy will do well. Things worked out since she used the money to pay up on her mortgage which freed up the financial strain on her business where she did not have to lay anyone off.

That is when I learned that funding is not a matter of if, its a matter of how. I feel like I have discovered the fountain of youth, but I am still as old in the mirror and run out of energy much faster.

But on a serious note, I have posted all the info online at www.businessformationgroup.com/resource

If you have questions, let me know.