Post a new topic
    3 Replies Latest reply on Jan 26, 2009 10:44 AM by javabiz

Management Add-On for QuickBooks

javabiz Newbie
      Hi, I recently started using the add-on Qvinci to manage my business. I've found that its a really effective program.

I wanted to know if anyone else had used Qvinci or some other add-on and wanted to share their opinions/success about QuickBooks add-ons.
        • Re: Management Add-On for QuickBooks
          DomainDiva Ranger

You certainly got my curiosity going this AM. I have never heard of Quick Books Add ons, but then remembered my accountant was using some new QB CRM and seemed to be not real happy with it. Trolling the forums the opinion seesm to be to stick with outlook (sigh..)

The application you described is visual management of your company. (google) I have never seen anything like this....I would think at 1.00/day that would be a good thing to have running. Have you had any code/corruption issues?
              javabiz Newbie
              <!--if gte mso 9><xml>
              Normal
              false
              false
              false
              EN-US
              X-NONE
              X-NONE
              MicrosoftInternetExplorer4
              </xml><!endif--><!--if gte mso 9><xml>
              </xml><!endif-->
              <!--if gte mso 10>
              <style>
              /* Style Definitions */
              table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-priority:99; mso-style-qformat:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:11.0pt; font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif"; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-fareast; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi;}
              </style>
              <!endif-->
              Qvinci does not ‘push" data into
              QuickBooks which is where many applications have data integrity issues. Qvinci
              simply queries the data from QuickBooks and reformats it into visual
              representations which are more meaningful and useful. Then, we have created our
              own tools Inside Qvinci that do the math, projections, trending. etc.

You will *_never have
              corrupted data_* pushed into your QuickBooks file using Qvinci. It just
              isn't possible. And you cannot do inside QuickBooks what Qvinci
              does. Especially considering we provide many management tools to collect and
              display company management information that just isn't QuickBooks data.
              Data like sales activity, project tracking, time and attendance. You can use
              Qvinci to render this information immediately and virtually any information you
              deem important can be seen in Qvinci.

A feature worth noting is that Qvinci automatically queries your existing QuickBooks data, all you have to do is select the reports/items you want to see and click a button. You can set Qvinci to refresh automatically so whenever you open Qvinci your graphs/charts are as up-to-date as possible.

Feel free to visit *https://qvinci.com/134/Videos__Images.htm*to see an introductory video of our CEO actually running Qvinci.

I'm happy to answer anymore questions and I hope this is helpful.
                javabiz Newbie
                Qvinci does not "push" data into QuickBooks which is where many applications have data integrity issues. Qvinci simply queries the data from QuickBooks and reformats it into visual representations which are more meaningful and useful. Then, we have created our own tools inside Qvinci that do the math, projections, trending, etc.
                I apologize for the formatting error on the above post.

You will never have corrupted data pushed into your QuickBooks file using Qvinci. It just isn't possible. And you cannot do inside QuickBooks what Qvinci does. Especially considering we provide many management tools to collect and display company management information that just isn't QuickBooks data. Data like sales activity, project tracking, time and attendance. You can use Qvinci to render this information immediately and virtually any information you deem important can be seen in Qvinci.

A feature worth noting is that Qvinci automatically queries your existing QuickBooks data, all you have to do is select the reports and items you want to see and click a button. You can set Qvinci to refresh automatically so whenever you opem Qvinci you graphs/charts are as up to date as possible.

Feel free to visit https://qvinci.com/134/videos_Images.htm to see an introductory video of our CEO actually running Qvinci.

I'm happy to answer anymore questions and I hope this is helpful.