Post a new topic
    1 Reply Latest reply on Jan 23, 2009 7:53 AM by LUCKIEST

fundings for family fun center

stephan360 Newbie
      im stephan im 23 and have built excellent credit over the last two years. score above 720 im looking to get an start up business loan or sba loan or find private investors for $300,000 to $500,000 to open a family fun center in a city which one doesnt exist. population is over 100,000 people and theres no family entertainment besides movie theaters. its going to be an indoor facility with black light mini golf, mini bowling,arcade,laser maze and deli/snack bar. business plans still in the works and i just sent my potential real estate leasing option floor plans to my facility designer. my cpa has crunched number and done some excellent research for this project.she has all the necessary information concerning this project. im looking for help in the right direction for loans. im not even sure if this will be possible because of my age is that a risk factor? anyways im just looking for any information that can help me or inform me further on my life long dream, thanks for your time email is stephanshafer360@yahoo.com