Post a new topic
    1 Reply Latest reply on Jan 22, 2009 3:49 PM by Lighthouse24

    Tax reporting question?

    CorpTek Wayfarer

      I have done some work to my client in Nov 2008 and I sent them the invoice in Dec 2008. I recevied the payment in Jan 2009.
      In this situation, do i have to show this payment in 2008 or 2009 taxes?
      My tax year end on Dec 31.

      Corp tek