Post a new topic
    2 Replies Latest reply on Jan 22, 2009 12:13 AM by Cheburashka

FORTUNE HI TECH MARKETING

schwing32 Newbie
      Please take the time to review the company video and see for yourself how fhtm can help you, we are available in canada/us/uk .
      low cost start up fee and quick start bonus to get your money back soon. Use products that you use everyday and get paid to do so, the best thing is you dont have to try and sell your products each and every month to keep your customers they will keep comming back because they also like to use those products and enjoy getting paid to use them. check it out.
      www.fhtmca.com/jasonausten
      austen_9@hotmail.com
        • Re: FORTUNE HI TECH MARKETING
          LUCKIEST Guide

New members, read this first
          +by
          SBOCTeam at Jan 20, 2009 10:20 AM+

Complete
          your profile. Giving some background about yourself helps other
          Community members when trying to answer your small business questions.
          Its a quick and easy way to promote your business too. Complete your
          profile today!
            • Re: FORTUNE HI TECH MARKETING
              Cheburashka Newbie
              Thanks for inviting to share my business profile. I am planning to start a business from home in Informational technologies. I have MS certificates in Vista and Server 2008. Would like to contact people who already run an IT business from home (repair hardware, put up wireless netwrking in small to medium companies, test software). Will appreciate sharing positive and negative experiences and also where to order hardware parts wholesale for my future cleints? Will appreciate any advice to a beginner in running a home business as I am. Thank you.