Post a new topic
    1 Reply Latest reply on Jan 31, 2009 3:49 AM by Cashfreedom

The Peoples Program

Cashfreedom Adventurer
      If you've read my info or any of my previous posts, you have probably figured out I am an Internet Marketer/Online Entrepreuner. So I'm not just throwing crappy advertisements out there like many others that post and leave and never come back.

Now to the point....

The Peoples Program is a No-1 up, No Qualifier cash gifting program unlike any of the others I have done or seen in the past. I have done 3 gifting programs over the last year and was very successful with those, and so were my team members BUT they were just not designed correctly to where the average person could just jump in and be successful.

I have been doing The Peoples Program for about a month and have never seen such a money friendly program in my time of internet marketing. They have the absolute best marketing, training and support I have seen in any business, job, program, system, or anything else you or I can name when it comes to making a living. And I holy mean this as it is very rare for me to speak SO highly of something.

Now to the question, Is this Legal?

ABSOLUTELY! And I'm not just one of those people saying that. I have personally invested in getting 2 CPAs, 3 Attorneys and have confirmed it with the IRS that Cash Gifting IS 100% LEGAL.

If you were to do research online, you will find NOTHING stating that cash gifting is illegal. ALL you will find is people stating their opinions about the activity, not the FACTS. No one has been able to show me a legal document or law stating that cash gifting is illegal. Look at it this way...There is no book out there stating what is legal in our society, only what is NOT legal.

Again, there is NO specific nation-wide law stating that cash gifting is illegal.

Now, this is not a "get rich quick" or "next internet millionaire" type of program. You cannot just sit around and expect results. I think that goes without being said for most people.

If you want to see what I'm talking about when I say best results I have seen with ANY type of program online or any job I have had, you have the choice to see for yourself. Best of all, this program is RESIDUAL.

http://www.CashGiftingBum.com