Post a new topic
    1 Reply Latest reply on Jan 19, 2009 9:34 AM by sdanil

    Need Blinds?? Shades??..We Sell Hunter Douglas


      We sell the Hunter Douglas Full Product Line ,located in New York...... we can ship anywhere in the United States visit us @ "Your source for Blinds & shades


      If you are moving into a new home,condo or an apartment ........... check out our Temporary Shade or some people call them Paper Shades this is a great solution for privacy instead of putting sheets up , and making holes in the mouldings or walls with tacks.....this product comes in a 36" x 72" size can be cut to fit any size window ,and comes with selfstick tape