Post a new topic
    4 Replies Latest reply on Jan 16, 2009 10:12 PM by tomgaz

Starting a homebased business

Lombo1 Newbie
      I am starting a home-based business. What I am doing is collections for business. I am looking to help business collect money due to them instead of hiring a new employee, paying a lawyer or collection companies heafty fees. My work is based on performance only. My question is this, how do you advertise for something like this? Also, if anyone has any suggestions with experience or setting something like this up, it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
        • Re: Starting a homebased business
          My_Lan Adventurer
          How are you different from a collection company/agency?

Well to advertise you need to anaylize your company, do a SWOT and find your strengths and what makes you different. Then you have to let people know you exist. Maybe you can have radio ads, commericals, flyers, etc. Identify your target market and find a way to reach them. You should also have a website laying out your services, who you are, etc.
          1 of 1 people found this helpful
            LUCKIEST Guide
            Starting a homebased business. Welcome

YES I can help, I have suggestions, HOWEVER I made a New Year's resolution NOT to give out suggestions to postings who do NOT tell me who they are
            Go to Members page and share some info with us and then I will be happy to share with you.

LUCKIEST
              tomgaz Wayfarer
              We offer a free evaluation if you're looking to raise any financing for any part of the start-up...advertising, web development, etc. My company offers low-cost, short-term financing for new businesses. If you would like to look at some options please feel free to call our office or send me an email.

Tom Gazaway, CMPS®, XCO
              Hawkeye Management
              1873 Rt. 70 East
              Ste. 207
              Cherry Hill, NJ 08003
              tom@hawkeyemgmt.com
              856-433-8134 phone
              856-581-7979 efax