Post a new topic
    3 Replies Latest reply on Jan 16, 2009 3:57 PM by silvercell18

need help with marketing

paige3 Newbie
      I would really like to expand my non medical home care business,but i really don't know how to get in touch with the right people.

need some tips on how to approach doctors and other medical professional with my idea.
        • Re: need help with marketing
          Vince Adventurer
          Hi paige3 and welcome to the SBOC!

Barbara Weltman is a seasoned veteran in starting a business and expanding existing ones. She'll be joinging the Community on Jan 15th but you can ask her a question directly today. Check back for her response.

Event: Starting your home-based business

Vince
            LUCKIEST Guide
            need help with marketing, Welcome

Marketing is my middle name. Contact me at pdeig@juno.com

*YES I can help, I have suggestions, HOWEVER I made a New Year's
            resolution NOT to give out suggestions to postings who do NOT tell me
            who they are.*
            Go to Members page and share some info with us and then I will be happy to share with you.

LUCKIEST
              silvercell18 Wayfarer
              Paige, a good way to have people contact you is by doing a Press Release or contacting local newspapers, channels and other media. There are a lot of people out there looking for your services, you just have to let them know that you offer them. Let them know that you are interested to network with medical professionals, most of these professinals would love to network and share their time.