Post a new topic
    2 Replies Latest reply on Jan 16, 2009 10:21 AM by caffeinated

Video Production Compay

WonkProd Newbie

We run video production company in SW Florida, and with a limited marketing budget we have usually just marketed by word of mouth. It has worked ok, but we really need to capture a greater share of people at one time. Our biggest push right now is web video, such as product demonstration videos, client testimonials and corporate profiles. I do not think that traditional marketing such as newspapers, magazines, TV (because we would not have the budget for airtime) is the best for us. What you suggest to get the word out?

• Re: Video Production Compay
          LUCKIEST Guide
          Video Production Company, Welcome SCOTT

YES I have many suggestions, BUT first go to Members page and share some info.

You need a Marketing Plan and I can help.

Do you know about SCORE?? SCORE is FREE.

• Re: Video Production Compay
            caffeinated Scout

Welcome to the Community! There's plenty of free options. Since you're a video production company, why not shoot a couple of the videos you're talking about and post them on your website to demostrate your capabilities. Not sure if you have a website yet, but it doesnt take much to start one. Upload the same vidoes to YouTube and promote yourself there. Create a Facebook, Myspace and LinkedIn profile for your business and host the videos on them as well. Just a few ideas

Best of luck