Post a new topic
    3 Replies Latest reply on Feb 10, 2009 11:52 AM by MicroGrizzly

    Articles of incorporation in Nevada

    MicroGrizzly Wayfarer

      Is there any difference between the California articles of incorporation to the Nevada ones ?
      (I have the original document that I used for a C-Corp in San Diego)

      I like to register with the Secretary of State myself,

      So I know I need the articles of incorporation,
      Other than the fee ($75 minimum) - do I need to send them anything else in order to register ?

      Thanks in advance.