Post a new topic
    2 Replies Latest reply on Jan 12, 2009 1:03 PM by LUCKIEST

    Start a new IT Service and Consulting Company

    aroopchandra Newbie

      I would like to start a new IT Service and consulting company in CA, USA. Right now I am on H1B Visa so the only option that I have is to start a LLC company and let a manager manage the company(Manager Manager LLC).

      I would like to get in touch with a lawayer or a CPA who could help me set my company for a resonable price. The same person should help me get the Federal Tax ID and also let me setup bank account for the company

      If give you mail IDs or mail me