Post a new topic
    1 Reply Latest reply on Jan 10, 2009 7:51 AM by LUCKIEST

    Just getting started

    Raye37 Newbie
      I am starting an automotive and wrecker service working out of a shop on my property. I want to put the LLC in my wifes name so the company can be bonded easier and I could be covered under the LLC.If I am a registered member initially, there could be difficulty with bonding. If I am a manager of the LLC would I be considered an employee for tax and workmans comp. purposes? What avenue would be to my best advantage in being bonded under the LLC while avoiding any undersirable overhead where insurances are concerned?