Post a new topic
    1 Reply Latest reply on Jan 11, 2009 4:09 PM by steveg

Investor(s) for Web 2.0 e-Businesses

TheBigLeagues Newbie
      I'm a self-employed and home-based business looking to expand my 2 e-Business websites. Both e-Businesses do well currently but I would like to expand into office space, hire staff and launch a national marketing/advertising campaign. The URL for the businesses are BigLeagueStore.com and bpmWebServices.com.

Both businesses have a high earning potential and an established customer base. I would like to expand BigLeagueStore.com into a direct mail catolog and potential retail location. I would like to expand bpmWebServices into a small 4-person Web services company consisiting of an account manager, sales manager, assistant Web developer and Internet marketer.

I am looking for the right investor(s) to help me expand. Unfortunately, I have not had luck securing a business loan or line of credit due to my personal credit score which is primarily hampered by defaulted student loan payments. I am somewhat of a skeptic when it comes to raising capital because of all the scams out there. However, I'm a very serious and professional business man open to ideas if someone can help me expand.

Thanks in advance,

TheBigLeagues...aka....BigPictureMan