Post a new topic
    3 Replies Latest reply on Jan 12, 2009 3:09 AM by Fern777

Please Read

ArtBrigata Newbie
      Hello Everyone.

My name is Rich Casey. I own R & D Express Print and Promotions & ArtBrigata.com. I started this company and took my first order in August of 08. Having worked in the industries that I service since 1999 I have built up a reputation and a big list of people who I network with. However at this time I am currently seeking an investment to move the business/offices to Boston, MA where we will also open a Body Art Establishment & Gallery on Boston's 5th ave/Rodeo Dr. - Newbury St. My wifes mom wants to invest, but we are seeking any helpful info in obtaining a loan against money she has available. We are seeking 100K to buildout, market, and operate our facility. Our number was cut by 50% due to us finding a space available that already had a salon located in it which had to meet certain health board criteria of which we also have to meet, and also obtain the proper licenses, permits, etc.

I would be willing to explore a silent partner to obtain the investment amount, if it's not possible to obtain a credit line or something of that nature. Any help or insight would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks for your time.

Rich Casey
        • Re: Please Read
          LUCKIEST Guide
          Please Read, Welcome Rich

Very interesting. One of the first items an investor or silent partner
          will want to see is a Business and Marketing Plan.

Do you have an Accountant?? A Lawyer??

You do know about SCORE. SCORE is FREE and can help you with a Bus Plan.

Good luck, LUCKIEST
              ArtBrigata Newbie
              Thank you for the response. I do have a business plan & marketing plan. I did these a while back and continue to eveolve them. I did the marketing portion and got actual proposal with the outlets in which I choose to use to spread the word about what we do. The business plan however is a plan like no other. I say this because I didn't go by "the book" persay with layout and length. I drafted it to be short and sweet but provide enough information as a normal business plan would.

Thanks Again for the reply.

Rich Casey
                  Fern777 Newbie

Rich

I am a national real estate investor that networks with private lenders, joint venture partnerships, equity partners, hard money lenders and institutions nationwide. I can certainly help you get your project funded, no problem.

What I need from you is get more detailed information:

Ex: Executive Summary, Investors Summary, Market Analyses, Financial reports, Exit strategy, etc..,

Therefore, please e-mail me that information to:

fegarza@hotmail.com.

I look forward to your response.

Thank you.

Fernando Garza

210-789-0053

fegarza@hotmail.com