Post a new topic
    5 Replies Latest reply on Jan 9, 2009 10:06 AM by DomainDiva

Looking to Expand My Independent Beauty Consultant Business

mspink24 Newbie
      I am a Mary Kay Beauty Consultant looking for ways to improve my customer base and sales. Are there any proven methods of accomplishing this quickly?
        • Re: Looking to Expand My Independent Beauty Consultant Business
          AdQuest Newbie

Growing your business is all about repeat business and referrals. Assuming you have a strong base of customers, you need to keep them happy. Usually, happy customers will talk about your business with other potential customers. One way, besides great service and great products to keep customers happy is to reward them with small gifts/presents. Promotional products are useful items that keep your business name in front of your customers and these gifts are likely to get more mileage than a brochure or other printed or electronic ad. For ideas, check out our website at http://www.adquestinc.com.

Best wishes to you in 2009!
          Paul
            LUCKIEST Guide
            Looking to Expand My Beauty Consultant Business, Welcome

We love Chicago, and YES there are proven methods. A Marketing Plan would help.

AdQuest gave you good advice.

Do you know about SCORE?? SCORE is FREE both in person and online. SCORE also has a Virtual Learning
            Center that can help you improve your customer base.

Good luck, LUCKIEST
            • Re: Expansion Ideas by Lestor
              lester888 Newbie

This is in response to you wanting to start or increase your sales. Science is starting to show that the general mood of the population varies.Because you are in Mary Kay, you deal with the public at large and make new contacts daily. Certain business groups such as event planners or those in the Direct Sales Industry are starting to make use of the Behavioral Response Indice. This is one great way to plan the best days to seek new clients or plan large scale events such as seminars, conventions etc. One service currently in existence is the Behavioral Response Indice which uses a proprietary algorithm to forecast the mood of the general population into the future. They are at Mightyz.com.This should help you out a bit. Good luck and best wishes.

Happy new year.

Lestor
                BeachAnchor Newbie
                I'm a Mary Kay Senior Sales Director and have been in business nearly seven years. I am one of the top Directors in my area, and the company. The key to building your customer base and sales is simple: plug in to your Sales Director's weekly success event. If your Director is not local, you can have her match you with an adopted Director who will take great care of you where you live. Most Directors offer training by phone, on CD, and of course, InTouch has fabulous free training that you can take advantage of as well. The great thing about this business is that the career path is simple, proven and duplicatable. So make yourself a great student of those who've blazed the trail before you, and the sky's the limit! Best wishes!
                  DomainDiva Ranger
                  Mary Kay has a built in success plan. You need to look to your upline or to another MK consultant that has built a huge business. MK MLM is all about mentoring.