Post a new topic
    6 Replies Latest reply on Feb 8, 2010 5:02 PM by AdamFox

Looking for a manufacturer to produce?

JRosa06 Wayfarer
      Am starting a womans and mens clothing line and am looking for a manufacturer that can cut, sew, and embroidery as well. Need help where to look? My email joearysrosa@mail.com
        • Re: Looking for a manufacturer to produce?
          cindyandtom Wayfarer
          Dear

I'm cindy from china,export manager for baigu inc co.we are professional exporter for clothing for 2 years,more experience.

In our maket,there are many cheaper and high quality goods.As you know,lots of goods label are "made in china",very popular.

Sincerely hope to cooperate with you.If you also do,pls contact with me.
          MSN:bagcindy@hotmail.com
          E-mail: comeoncindy123@gmail.com
            instantv Adventurer

You may want to go over to http://www.alibaba.com
            it is a great B2B marketplace with sources to fit you needs. You can
            signup for free and interact directly with appeal manufacters from
            around the world including the USA.
              harishmanek Adventurer
              Hi,
              I am based in chennai/india and i am an manufacturers agent for ladies kurtis/etc and we take quantity order ,if interested get back.
              thanks
                Raphael.Jerry Wayfarer
                Greetings,

Nurture-World.
                is a world class fast-growing up-coming contact center in both Israel and
                Nairobi, that provides a range of offshore Vendor Services and
                manufacturing production solutions for clients worldwide, helping clients
                cushion costs during these recession period, by giving clients an opportunity
                to enjoying affordable
                labor.

We
                provide our clients with an outlook that provides a competitive edge in a
                crowded market by designing and developing creative production processes,
                inspired by experienced dynamic and open minded individuals. Our main focus is
                to provide our clients with cost effective work force, that improve the
                efficiency of their business process and enables our clients maintain a
                competitive performance in the respective industries.

Nurture-World
                has a work force of 425 employees operating on a 24x7 all year round
                uninterrupted coverage, with the capacity of expanding up to 600 operators.

We ready to offer You an exciting manufacturing
                experience. You instruct us on individual project, schedule or
                assignments with the design measurements , materials and Number to be produced,
                that we Process through our team of committed Tailors, designers and Quality
                assurance, department and ship them back within a quick Turnaround time/
                set deadlines.

We
                offer a very competitive and reasonable price tag designed to reduce your
                production costs significantly. Nurture World is located a low labor cost
                location, ready to extend the same benefits to our clients. while delivering
                very high accuracy and quality service to the client, including a reliable
                opportunity for the client to concentrate on her core business & marketing
                strategies while we do all the production work for you. We are committed to
                improving our client's current image to that benchmarked with international
                standards.

we are confident that we can provide the services you need
                at lower reasonable rates. We are willing to provide offshore services at
                negotiated prices. Partner with www.nurture-world.com
                for all your business needs. We endeavor to Nurture Excellent Relations
                with You.

Your Response will be highly appreciated, please contact or
                VP of business Development details Below,

Regards,
                email: r.jerry@nurture-world.com

Jerry

Raphael Jerry |
                VP of Business Development |
                Nurture World | www.nurture-world.com

Kipande road,
                Kipande Plaza 1st Floor | P.O. Box 3590-00506 Nairobi, Kenya
                | Skype: raphael.jerry

+254 20 3500988
                (office) | +254 714959791 (mobile) | +254 20 2726504 (fax)
                  MashTechsol Newbie
                  Dear Joearys Rosa,

This is in regards to your requirement for the garment manufacturer. I have one very Good Manufacturer in mind you can Contact him on his no . i'll give you the site address www.dmappl.com . This Company work on Made To Orders So you can made your selected designs asper your requirement.
                    Adventurer
                    J Rosa,

My company sources for products in China. I would need a detailed description of the items you want produced e-mailed to me. It would even be better

if you could mail to me copies of the items you want made. In order to determine the price, I would need to know how many of each item you would need.

Just e-mail me if you are interested.