Post a new topic
    2 Replies Latest reply on Jan 5, 2009 6:21 PM by bizconsultant

Looking for Angel investors,

EveryWhere Newbie
      Just want to know where I can find some angel investors, or if there are any on here. Below is a little about our company and what we are looking for. Hope you like what you see,

Every Where Signs LLC is an indoor digital billboard service that specializes in out of home advertising and point of place advertising. Our service will help the small to large companies grow their market share and get great exposure at low rates. The unique aspect of our company is that we are not a traditional form of advertising. Every one is looking for new ways to get their name out into the market. We provide them that new form, which brings television out of the home. Now advertising has sound and motion combined, out of the home, making this form of advertising one of the best and most remembered advertising. Placed in high traffic areas where people have to wait or stand for a couple minutes, makes the consumers look at it. It also brings value to the places that they go in, having point of place sales reaching over 300% more with a digital billboard than other forms. Every Where Signs LLC is also working with affiliate advertising agencies that have been in the market for several years. They bring a lot of advertising to us and a great amount of exposure. If we had all the screens up, I know that we will be able to fill them up and produce a name in the Midwest for us as a top indoor digital billboard advertising agency. Doing so will bring a lot more clients and a lot of corporations that will put an Ad on almost all of the screens.

Every Where Signs LLC is looking for 500k to 750k to flood the Southern Wisconsin area and its surrounding states. We will be putting the indoor digital billboards in three major cities, Chicago, Milwaukee, and Madison, as well as around those areas. We will be able to put up 150 to 250 digital billboards with the amount requested. When a digital billboard is filled (six minutes of material) it will gross $9,000 to $24,000 a year. Most of the funds will go towards equipment and installation. The other funds will be for travel and placement of the indoor digital billboards, and marketing to get advertising on to them.

Every Where Signs LLC is looking to pay this investment back in five to ten years. 50% of all sales will go back to the investor to pay off the money loaned and interest.
        • Re: Looking for Angel investors,
          LUCKIEST Guide
          Looking for Angel investors, Welcome Stephen

Thanks for sharing info about your company. Two questions. How long has Every Where Signs been in business?? And Have you developed a Business and Marketing Plan that I can read??.
          If so please email it to Pdeig@juno.com.

Good luck, LUCKIEST
          • Re: Looking for Angel investors,
            bizconsultant Scout
            Finding actual investors in this market is going to be like finding a needle in a haystack unless you have liquid security/assets or great credit. I have a program called the Ultimate Funding Solution which works with clients banks to get them funded instead of waiting for VC's or angels. If interested, I can show you a presentation on it (web based) Email me at ajones@abcsolutions.cjb.net