Post a new topic
    8 Replies Latest reply on Feb 9, 2009 5:13 PM by Candace

Looking for New Sales

Candace Newbie

I sell sushi and i am looking for companies who will be willing to order sushi regularly (daily). Not sure how to advertise or what companies would be willing to make short term commitments for an excellent product.
        • Re: Looking for New Sales
          XushiFactory Newbie
          Are you looking for companies to resell the sushi that u make or companies w/ employees that may want to purchase the food for themselves?
            LUCKIEST Guide
            Looking for New Sales, Welcome

Who are you?? Where are you located??

Where do you want to sell sushi too?? Locally or Nationally??

Oracle Newbie
              Well, I would have to say that I would look into the four primary advertising applications. Web, T.V., Phone, and Mail. Web might be a problem, if you just start spamming advertisement e-mails they generally show up in the "junk" box and are deleted and that would end up wasting a lot of time and effort . If you can afford it, T.V. is an excellent way of advertising, you can advertise your commercial locally or nationally and then just sit back and wait for the phone to ring. T.V. is very expensive though. Phone would probably not work out either, you could probably call the local oriental meat markets or resturants that offer buffets and see if they might be willling to buy your product. I think besides T.V., the mail might be your best bet. Unlike the web, theres no "junk box", people will actually have to throw your advertisement away, but if you make up a flyer that's the size of a half a sheet of paper that looks catchy and advertises your product well, I'm sure you'll be able to catch some good business from that. You can just start spamming those cards locally or nationally to thousands of different businesses and companies all acroos the U.S. Making those cards also is fairly inexpensive so I think you could possibly generate some good profitable business from it. Hope this might spark and idea.

Good Luck,

1 of 1 people found this helpful
                AdQuest Newbie
                While there certainly is a place for all types of advertising media, today's economy raises caution flags as to how much one should allocate to various media. TV advertising, although great for vanity ads, is subject to "tune-out" and DVR deletion. Large buy print advertising goes unnoticed if the reader doesn't happen to land on the page showing your ad. Growing your business is all about repeat business and referrals. Assuming you have a strong base of customers, you need to keep them happy. Usually, happy customers will talk about your business with other potential customers. One way, besides great service and great products to keep customers happy is to reward them with small gifts/presents. Promotional products are useful items that keep your business name in front of your customers and these gifts are likely to get more mileage than a brochure or other printed or electronic ad. They have a great ROI. For ideas - to fit any budget, check out our website at

Best wishes to you in 2009!