Post a new topic
    6 Replies Latest reply on Jan 2, 2009 11:45 AM by care2excel

We are offering free advertising for a limited time

keyaudioads Newbie
      Hello business owners, and a happy new year to all.

To help you kick start 2009 we are offering businesses free advertising. It doesn't matter how large or small your business is. You could be an affiliate marketer or a multi national blue chip company.

We are offering free 5 second audio-visual ads which will feature on our vast keyaudioads publisher network.

These are a great way to get publicity and exposure for your business and excellent for brand building.

All you have to do is produce your own 5 second audio ad and provide a suitable small image. If you don't want to make your own ad, we can arrange a professional production for a few just dollars.

This is a limited offer so grab it while it's available.

We do have some restrictions. E.G. No adult or gambling sites can be avertised etc....

Interested?

Email us here infoatkeyaudioadsdotcom
        • Re: We are offering free advertising for a limited time
          ladykia Newbie
          Good morning and Happy new year. I have a wedding chapel/ reception hall that has just opened called, "KIA'S HOUSE OF UNITY". I am in the process of having to get sprinklers installed in the reception side. I actually officiate and coordinate the weddings myself and loved the idea of someone offering free advertising to businesses. I look forward to hearing from you. Thanks! Kia - Owner
            care2excel Wayfarer
            Hi, keyaudioads:

We are so glad and so excited to hear about your free audio-visual ads.

Our company, MedMarket Systems and Management, Inc., has this purpose of taking care of the elderly and sick individuals within Southern CA.
            We have just acquired the business last year with very limited budget. It will definitely be a good start to avail of your offer for a free audio-visual ads.

One of our friends is helping us with the construction of a website (*www.medmarketsystems.com*) on his free time and he is right now on vacation
            for the next two weeks.

We would be in deep gratitude to you if you could help us promote our business for free. May we inform you further that in line with this caregiving
            business, we are also focusing our energy into helping our medically challenged brothers and sisters who have no medical insurance or underinsured.
            Please visit our website for that mission: www.wecareandshare.org.

We maybe be able to afford a few dollars for making MedMarket Systems' ads which could be generated from the two websites mentioned earlier.

Thank you so very much; and, we are looking forward to hear from you soonest.

May all the good things come to you in all circumstances.

LUCKIEST Guide
              We are offering free advertising.

We love FREE, Thanks
                  keyaudioads Newbie
                  Hi all,

care2excel - please send me an email infoatkeyaudioads.com so I know where to send you details etc.

Thanks

Gerry
                    care2excel Wayfarer
                    Hi, Luckiest:

The main reason why you are luckiest is because you know how to share.

You may have this unique way of helping us promote our business for free; and we will surely appreciate your help. Please visit our website:
                    www.medmarketsystems.com ---- there are still so many things to do to improve our website and the person who is helping us on this for free is on vacation.

In coordination with this caregiving business, we are also focusing our energy into helping the medically challenged individuals who do not have medical insurance or underinsured.
                    Please visit our website on this mission: www.wecareandshare.org. These two websites would help you generate the kind of ads that would be most effective for us.

Thank you so very much; and, may year 2009 fill you with peace and joy.