Post a new topic
    5 Replies Latest reply on Jan 2, 2009 5:47 AM by carterjohn

Do You Want to Work From Your Home?

Nataliescents Wayfarer
      With the New Year coming quickly now is the time to start a business you can do from your home! I would love to have motivated people to join my team. Do you love Candles? This company is just amazing and breaking all records for a home based business, for only $99.00 plus tax you get everything you need to run your Business. I will train you every step of the way, there is also training online through the company and weekly conference calls. We need consultants in all the states let me know what State you live in and I can tell you how many are in your State. I'm so excited about meeting new people and helping you to have extra money I really do love this company and their product, trust me once people have it in their home they love it and want more I have many returning customers. I've been in this Business just a little over a year and made Director in 9 months. So just email me if you want to know more about this company I'll be happy to call you if you leave your number :o) scents4you@hotmail.com

Sincerely,
      Natalie/Director
      scents4you@hotmail.com
        • Internet Business
          alexstuart Newbie
          Hi,Can somebody make money online by working from your home?Fed up with my boss!
            • Re: Internet Business
              momsgonegreen Newbie

Hi. My name is Lisa and I'm a stay at home mom to two wonderful children, ages 2 and 6. They keep me busy, but I love every minute of it!

I had searched for a work at home opportunity for two years. This had proven very difficult to find, as most advertisements I'd come across were scams! That was until I found this team and company! Now, I work from home with a company that manufactures products that we're already buying elsewhere, but they are better, safer & healthier. I help set up customer accounts and the company pays me to do so.

If you are looking for a legit work at home opportunity, please let our Work At Home United Team assist you! My goal is to help others just like myself find what they are looking for! You will never know unless you ask! Get all the details to make the best and most educated decision for YOUR family!

Request your 100% Risk FREE information today www.MomsGoneGreen.Biz
                Nataliescents Wayfarer
                Hello Alex,
                Yes I love my business I'm doing it's so much fun and the best part you don't have to spend a ton of money. go to www.scentsy.com/2002 or call me at 575-309-4892 I would love to talk to you about this wonderful business.

Sincerely,
                Natalie Sallade
                  sharingwealth Newbie
                  You can definitely work from home and eventually fire your boss. I fired my boss in August 2007 to do multiple business ventures, which includes group home consulting, a few online businesses, and administrating group homes. There is a business that I paid to get into, but YOU don't have to. It's FREE to become an independent representative. Most people in the business won't advise you of the benefits of becoming a part of this dynamic compensation plan for FREE, but I'm all for supporting prosperity and abundance and, as my user name suggests, sharing wealth. It's about helping others reach their financial goals for me so, if you'd like to check out the short presentation please email me at nikita@yourprosperoustravel.com and I will email you the link. You can request more information from the website or just go ahead to sign up for FREE. I will be assisting you on your path the setting and accomplishing the goals you set forth for yourself.
                    carterjohn Newbie
                    Hi alexstuart,Yes,but never pay a fee to get a job.Many scams will ask you to pay various fees.There are numerous jobs available on the internet which will try to make use of your skills to the core and pay you less,so be cautious about the kind of job and the money you are getting for.I recommend you to just have a visit www.true-reviews.org since it has various money making techniques.