Post a new topic
    6 Replies Latest reply on Jan 13, 2009 9:08 PM by funds29

Promote your own website & earn large money at no cost

dave2009 Wayfarer

I am
      looking for some partners to join hands to achieve win-win cooperation. I wonder
      if you have interest in running your own Interracial dating site or work-at-home
      business. I would like to set it up for you at no cost . You can earn money if
      you can get users registering at your dating site. Please feel free to contact
      me for details.

marketingmanager008@gmail.com
        • Re: Promote your own website & earn large money at no cost
          ibusiness Wayfarer
          Hi,
          I am interested.. how do you get started?

Thanks.
              dave2009 Wayfarer

Thanks for your feedback, could you please contact me by me gmail marketingmanager008@gmail.com? It will be convenient.

You can pick the name for your own interracial dating site, own the domain and brand. ( If you happen to have an extra related domain, that would be great) We take care of all the backend and engineering work. Also customer service work. You can earn money if you can get users registering at your dating site. (if you already have your account, so it would be quite easy for us to get started right away.)

You don't have to worry that no one exists at your interracial dating site at the beginning. Your site will share hundreds of thousands of profiles with other interracial sites we have already set up. Your users can immediately contact hundreds of thousands of other users once they register at your dating site.
              You can earn money if you have users registering at your site. It is easy to
              get users visiting your interracial dating site.

Any problem, pleasae feel free to contact me by my Gmail marketingmanager008@gmail.com

Best wishes, Merry Christmas!

Dave
                  Maddeb Adventurer
                  I have a similiar side business such as your yours. However there are 2 offers: broker or site owner (or both). For both, the maximum start up cost is under 500 dollars. My website is www.shoptoearnmnet/circuitcity. It is basically an online mall with virtually every store to shop from. If you or anyone else shops from a store, but clicks to the store through link, you will be paid a percentage, from 3 to 30 percent of the overall purchase. You're earnings are directly deposited to your bank account, so this eliminates keeping tract of receipts, or doing submitting forms. On the other hand, you can choose to be a broker, and sell shopping sites. You don't get their money, but points that generate into money with the more people uner you, and under them. You are only able to put 2 people directly under you, then you put people under those that are under you. This started about 6 months ago, so its relatively new. If interested, please check out my site for my contact info. Being a broker, I will just pass on conference call bridge numbers that are held 3 times a day. The call is a sales call, and describes the company and opportunity. If you chooses to enlist, then I will sign you up theough my site.the calls are free.

People that signed up months ago, they are making 5 and 6 digits per month- not kidding. The way the business works, we all help one another acheive success- sort of business partners, but your site is your own, and the percentage back is for you only.
                  funds29 Wayfarer
                  I am interested email me at mort9821@gmail.com
                  khoas4 Newbie
                  How hard is this to get going? I would like the low down on the world of online dating and how the money works.
                  Thanks,
                  Khoas4