Post a new topic
    12 Replies Latest reply on Jan 3, 2009 3:23 PM by richmang

opened a new INC company

aimen111 Wayfarer
      Hi

This is aimen. First of all i wish you all a Very Happy Christmas. As i have opened a new company and i dont no how to start getting cash flow . so please let me know what are the ways so that i can run the business.
        • Re: opened a new INC company
          LUCKIEST Guide
          opened a new INC company, Welcome airmen

Please tell us more. What do you mean by "dont know how to start getting cash flow"??

Tell us more
              aimen111 Wayfarer
              I mean to say i am the only 1 employee in the company and i dont no how to start getting money as i am worried about my company taxes which i need to pay and i opened my company this month. so please give me some good ideas. Thanks
                  aimen111 Wayfarer
                  HI

I opened the company i need to know how to get the direct clients, preferred vendors and candidates ( OPT/CPT/F1/H1) etc.. Please help me out in carrying out my business.
                      Maddeb Adventurer
                      What kind of business? What are you selling?

90 percent of businesses fail with in 2 years because of cash flow problems.

It would be advisable that you have capital before starting a business.

If you have good credit, go to the bank for a line or loan. Look for a bank that works directly w sba. National city is onean and also was not affected by the lending freeze.

I started a business almost 2 years ago, and did it without obtaining capital. My fica was 750, and my cash flow was 4 months away. I regret not geting the fund, using my home as collateral. Now things ar pretty bad, and during my start up, I couldn't make my payments on bills. My credit tanked, and I'm been playing catch up ever since.

There are many ways to get clients. I'm in the telecom/construction biz, so onvia is a good place to look. Also blue book is good, and a google account. But those all cost money.

I also look for work through various government agencies: schools, cities,states, etc. For those you can go directly to their websites and be added to their mailing list for rfp's.

If your late on you taxes, just call them and let them your unable to pay. You may also request them to waive late penelty fees if you prove a hardship of some sort. They will work with you if you communicate with them. Otherwise, they'll take it right of your account, or put a lein on your property.

Tell me more about what you do, and m)be I can steer you into the right direction. Having contacts and your foot in the door during start up is great. But, never ever become complacement with w
                      1 or 2 good clients. in this everchanging world, your whole world could turn upside down in a blink of an eye. I know- I learned the hard way.
                        jakeguth3 Adventurer
                        First of all Merry Christmas to you to.

Like asked above what kind of company?

What services or products are you offering?

What general location are you in?

This information is needed so we can better try and give you advice. Right now we are sort of steering blind and have no idea what it is you do or what your offering to your clients.

Please let us know so we can try and reply back with a little more information.
                            aimen111 Wayfarer
                            Hi

My company is into ERP. We deals with various products and services of ERP like SAP, Oracle, People soft, Java etc.... we are in Michigan. So please give me something which can increase my company as i am only the employee in the company.
                                Maddeb Adventurer
                                Look on ibm's website. I know they are the type of company that would need those servixes. Also, look into motorola, att... Big business. Itks tough getting on a supplier list uless you know somebody. But most these companies have online vendor applications. If yor a minority, disadvantaded or woman owned business, you may stand out. Also look into established companies who offer similar services. You may beable to sub through them and build a reputation. Do google searches using RFP and other key words about your product and services. Nothing comes easy, or will be handed to yoy. You must search, seek,and keep on looking. Be persistant and don't become discouraged. But, put a business plan together, executive summary, eoi, and a brochure. These documents will help you in your new venture.
                                    aimen111 Wayfarer
                                    Hi Everybody,

I need 4 candidates with good experience in SAS for a company for SAS clinical implementation. Please give me your contact details or mail me to aimen111@gmail.com.
                                        aimen111 Wayfarer
                                        Hi Everybody,

can anybody give me a contact references to meet hospitals in illinois to build the network.
                                            aimen111 Wayfarer
                                            HI

Can anybody give me what will be the best configuration system for installing SAP ECC 6.0.
                                                richmang Wayfarer
                                                well i am odeal

What i deal in is generating leads or advertising any company, get that company out to people who will have interest in it. We train you on how to do this and where to go to make your pitches: autoresponders, ad generators: videos, email,so ad, banners, how to use adwords properly, and many more, etc. which ever one or more you choose. So go to www.richmang.com leave your ingo and you will be sent traing emails pointing you in the right direction and yes the information is free for you to see and choose from.

To your success Odeal

P.S be for detailed when you are telling people about your business, for intense what is SAP, what does it mean, what does it do, cause i still don't have a clue from what you said. Pretend we are little kids with blank minds, now fill it with info.
                                Maddeb Adventurer
                                If you have good personal credit, have equity in your house- do it now.go look for a bank loan. Prepare a business plan.I didn't do that, and my credit was excellet. I wanted to start my business with low risks. I wish I did establish a loan in the beginning, because my personal credit tanked in the beginning, when I first started out. I didn't see cash flow from projects for 4 months. And I couldn't pay my bills then could catch up.