Post a new topic
    3 Replies Latest reply on Dec 23, 2008 2:46 PM by Lighthouse24


    Monica_316 Newbie
      I have a few employes that want to turn in a w-5 certificate this new year I would like to know how I would pay them. there Advance payment ?
        • Re: W-5
          Lighthouse24 Ranger
          If I'm understanding your question correctly . . . the advance payment is added to the employee's net pay each pay period (since the EIC isn't wages, you don't withhold income, social security, or Medicare taxes from that portion). Is that what you were asking?

          Just so you know, I'm answering as a business owner -- I'm not an accountant. Welcome to the community and happy holidays.
          1 of 1 people found this helpful