madieve_tt Newbie
      Hi, I just recently opened a business here in Vegas
        • Re: hello everyone
          LUCKIEST Guide
          hello everyone

What kind of business
              madieve_tt Newbie
              I',m in a women's apparel business. Young can check out my website at: www.youngnchic.com.
              I want to target young clientele, and if you are familiar with foreveer twenty one, my store is somewhat similar.
              My prices is quite attractive and very competitive,compare to clothing store around my area.
              I have a good location and I'm slowly building up clientele. I just need a few more things to really reach my goal.
              johnnyjoy Wayfarer
              Hi You are most welcome but i would like to know
              what kind of business
              I would like to help you know your Target Market
              1 of 1 people found this helpful
                  madieve_tt Newbie
                  Thanks for your message!
                  I'm in the Women's cothing business. As I mentioned earlier,I open up the store about a month ago, and it;s been a rough ride for me.
                  My Target Market is the younger female, who wants to look sexy,and sophisticated at the same time. Most women are changing the way they shop now days,they shop around first before they buy anything.
                  I have a very good feedback so far, I actually getting a repeat customers, because of my low price, and a good customer service that I provide.
                  I need to have few more things for the business to reach my goal, I need to advertise and get the word out about my store, but advertising alone can be very costly.

madieve_tt Newbie
                    Please, check my website!
                    www.youngnchic.com
                    Thanks,
                    Madelyn-