X-NONE
      X-NONE
      MicrosoftInternetExplorer4
      </xml><!endif--><!--if gte mso 9><xml>
      </xml><!endif-->
      <!--if gte mso 10>
      <style>
      /* Style Definitions */
      table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-priority:99; mso-style-qformat:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin-top:0in; mso-para-margin-right:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:10.0pt; mso-para-margin-left:0in; line-height:115%; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:11.0pt; font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif"; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-fareast; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin;}
      </style>
      <!endif-->
      I am not sure why, but it said my other post didn't post
      correctly.

I want to start a company called Media Unleashed. I want to register this
      company as a S Corp.

I am currently looking or an investor to help with startup costs. $500,000. The
      reason this amount is so large is we plan on running a very large operation. We
      want to purchase a company called "The World Series of Video Games "The WSVG
      closed doors in 2007 because the current owner wanted to focus on online advertisement.
      The WSVG has ran for two years and has had proven success and proven profit
      making abilities. With the start up costs I can get a business plan + advanced
      marketing research done by www.Masterplans.com. I have already talked to one of
      their account managers and they have said the business plan and market research
      will cost $5,000. With this I will be able to approach big companies to come
      aboard and support the WSVG with money and products for the events. There was a
      wiki created for the WSVG. You can go to the following link to learn more in-depth
      about it. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_Series_of_Video_Games

I want to also run a Ventrilo Communication company under Media Unleashed,
      Ventrilo Communication is a proven program to make very easy money by providing
      Voice Communication through VOIP (Voice Over I P.)

If you want any more information I am more than happy to share, please use any
      of the contact methods listed below.

Luckiest I know you already contacted me ( I am not sure if you got my response
      as the forum said it was having issues posting )

Jaimy Thornton
      JThornton@MediaUnleashed.net